Sunday, March 06, 2011

cud it be UNTITLED ?

by the moment I saw you , I knoe I'm in LOVE with you ..
by the moment I talk to you , I knoe I'm in LOVE with you ..
by the moment I keep watching you , I knoe I'm in LOVE with you ..
seing your silenceness , I knoe I deeply fall for you ..
you have sumthing which I dun even knoe what was that thing ..
but I knoe I'm starting to LOVE you ..
the way you act ..
the way you speak ..
and I swear I'll never get tired nor bored to see you everyday ..
I swear I'll never get bored listening to your voice ..
day and nyte ..
by that time , I knoe I LOVE you more ..
and until now , all I cud say is I JUST LOVE YOU ..
forgive me for that ..
and dear beloved friend , I'm sorry for being in LOVE with him ..
its just happen ..
I just can't keep it alone ..
sumtimes I wanna talk and share with you ..
but I knoe or maybe I'm afraid you won't be able to accept ..
all I knoe is ..
this heart LOVE him so much ..
thats all ..
I'm sorry ...