Saturday, January 29, 2011

falling and being in L.O.V.E.




Heyy ~ 
we meet again :D

YOUR GUARDIAN ANGLE by THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS

whenever I listen to this song , I remember HIM . 
HAHAHA ..
and if the question WHY appear from his mouth again ,
WHY do I love HIM ,
WHY do I like HIM ,
WHY it must be HIM ,
WHY , WHY , and WHY ??
all i cud answer is ,

 awak , love doesnt need a reason okayy ;))

It is hard to realize that you are falling in love with sumone .
 One cannot tell precisely, for sure, when was that you actually fell in love .
 However, this mystery makes the whole experience very charming and beautiful .
 Love is one such feeling that cannot be defined, explained or described; it can only be felt and experienced . You can tell for sure if you have fallen in love if you have been suffering from the symptoms of being in love like fluttering of eyelids, beating of heart, etc. 
Being in love is a feeling of pleasure and pain, ecstasy and torment, but, it's simply beautiful . 


buttttttt , if u love sumone ,

If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just.. passes you by.

okayyy ?? :D


p/s : I dun wanna fall too deep for you because I am afraid I might end up with broken heart AGAIN .
but day by day , I think I love YOU more ;))
and I am sorry for that ..

daadaa and sayonara ~