Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Again, writing the title is the hardest part.


People come and go. Sometimes I just let them be. Sometimes I fight for it, hoping they will stay. Sometimes I push them away. Those who want to stay, stay. Those who want to leave, go. Some people come back, some people are gone forever. But one thing I've learnt about life is, it goes on.

Yes, life goes on. I wake up to a new day, breathing again,  meeting people I know, bumping into people whom I will forget the next second, laughing my heart out at the jokes people make, remembering the faces that I miss the most before I go to sleep at night. Another day goes by.

Having a blog, I feel like I'm naked, because I make my vulnerability accessible to others, unintentionally. My thoughts, my feelings, my hopes, my dreams, I am transparent. Screw that, I find writing therapeutic. Because at the end of the day, it's how I feel that matters most.

Life scares me sometimes. But I figured, whatever will be, will be.

Because if something is bound to happen, it will happen.

Let it be.