Saturday, May 19, 2012

A letter for dear sweetheart.


Assalamualaikum sayang :)
By the time you are reading this, I am already away from you, away from KL. This is just going to be a simple letter typed by me, with love, for you.

Dear sayang,
Knowing you I would say, was one of my best precious memory. Never thought that I'd love you this much. I once made a promise to myself; to not loving you so much, but I guess I failed. I can live for a million years but never would I find someone like you, a guy like you, a perfect love like you.

Again, thank you for always be there for me, through our tick and thin in our relationship. I love you. And to describe how much I love you in another words, I don't have any other words. I just love you. Just as simple as that.

Anyway, I'm home now and I miss you so much. Never miss someone so badly. Like this. How I wished to meet you and say goodbye but we both are not willing and strong enough. I'm sorry that I cried tonight cause I can really feel the emptiness inside me when I'm away from you. Really miss you. Really.

Just make sure you take a good care of yourself. Don't skip your meal. Jangan mandi hujan and make sure you're always sihat. I don't even forget you once during my time here. Talking to you last night just made me cry more after that. Shit! I miss you so much. I love you baby :)