Thursday, October 20, 2011

He's my boy!


Tanak cakap banyak laa.
Last Sunday was love's Convocation Day and I was there watching him smiling on the stage.

Just telling you sweetheart,
I am proud of you
AND.
I am glad that I have you in my life.
I just love you for the real you.

MY BOY! :D

*Muka bangga holding his scroll's replica :D
you deserve that honey!

*With Acap Sengal 

Hensem siall pakwe gua!
abaikan orang baju pink tu k.itu member je.*tak bole lebih lebih :) haha

ENCIK FAUZI BIN PAJIR AHMMAD
the ring symbolizes my love for him :-*

HIM with peeps :)
*whoot whoot*
yang paling ehem ehem dekat tengah tu.haha
 tanak puji.dua kali sebulan je kan b?
ehem ehem means hensem + mancung -.-"

Acap,Fauzi,Orang Tua,Masha :D

Anyway,CONGRATULATIONS sweetie.
All the hard works suda pun dibayar.

I wish you all the best in everything you do.
Just like you always tell me,I'll be there for you.ALWAYS.
No matter what,no matter how tough the situation will be.
I'll be by your side.

AND the only reason I'm doing that is because 
I LOVE YOU.

p/s : Deep down inside my little heart,I'm hoping that you are my last love.
Because my heart has love you too much.

p/s : I love you sayang <3 !
Dato' Dr.Haji Fazilah Kamsah cakap kena selalu cakap ILY.haha.