Wednesday, September 28, 2011

That's why I love you.

'I LOVE YOU'

- Means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I do not wish to change you into someone else.

- It means that I do not expect perfection from you,just as you do not expect it from me.

- It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.

- It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do.

- It means loving you when you are down,not just when you're fun to be with.

'I LOVE YOU'

-Means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them,asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine.

- It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love enough not to let go.

- It means thinking of you,dreaming of you,wanting and needing you constantly and hoping that
YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY FOR ME.

p/s :

 I

 YOU SAYANG.